It’s reported on Marketwatch that Shire, the company which makes the following ADHD medications: Vyvanse, Intuniv, Adderall and Adderall XR has earned over $4 Billion dollars in 2011. They had higher than expected sales of Vyvanse and Intuniv. You can read the full article here.
Archive | ADHD Medication Business RSS feed for this section
You are here: Home > ADHD Medication Business
- Vyvanse vs. Concerta March 9, 2012
- DEA and ADHD Medication Shortage February 19, 2012
- Venvanse Accepted For European Review February 11, 2012
- Adderall Shortage: Los Angeles, California February 11, 2012
- Shire 2011 Earnings February 9, 2012